I recently worked in-house for ADT Small Business Security. I did this door to door to small businesses. Where I was focused on and had the most success was in Newburgh, NY. I was shocked at what ADT expected me to get these small businesses to do. I was right on Broadway and kept running into new small businesses that could barely afford to keep the doors open. But, if you know anything about Newburgh, it’s a pretty rough neighborhood, especially on Broadway. I was told that there are 2 gangs operating there. One on the east end and one on the west end. Clear need for security.
2 Big Issues
1. The monthly rate and installation rate that ADT charges. The small business owners that I ran into couldn’t afford what ADT charged. One example was a Deli/Restaurant that needed 11 cameras. My quote was roughly $4600 to install and $230/mo for support and maintenance. I learned how do this for MUCH cheaper, and with high quality products. With very little or no monthly charge. After I left ADT I gave this person a quote for $2900 installed and setup with no monthly fee. I was able to do this with the completely Wire-Free system listed below.
2. 3 of my installations “blew out” because the customer did not have a land line. Wireless and Wire-free systems do not need a land line.
or, click on the red banner for the best monitored security (free install):
Please do one of the following 3 things ASAP to protect yourself against such craziness in the world:
1. Order one of the following 2 DIY Security Systems:
- Arlo Pro Security Camera System – completely wire-free
- Nest Camera System – wireless but needs power
2. Call me to talk about a custom package for you at ADT:
3. Fill out the ADT quote request/rebate form:
Please leave your thoughts and comments below, I’d love to hear from you.